Sssssppiiccy Corned Beef With Corn Rice ToppingFrom kristeta126 3 years ago
- 1 tablespoon oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced onions shopping list
- 1 regular can corned beef shopping list
- 1 can corn kernels, drained shopping list
- 1 bird’s eye chili (siling labuyo), chopped (you can add more for spicier taste) shopping list
- 4 cups cooked white rice shopping list
- 4 fried eggs, cooked to your liking shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Drain your corn kernels.
- 2. In a hot wok, heat oil and sauté onions until tender.
- 3. Add the corned beef and corn kernels. Cook until most of the juices from the corned beef have evaporated.
- 4. Add the chopped bird's eye chili. Mix well while stir frying.
- 1. Stir in the rice and mix until the corned beef mixture is well incorporated with the grains.
- 2. Serve on top of steamed rice.
- 3. Serve topped with fried eggs.
The Cookkristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!