Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup With Chicken MeatballsFrom sheilabetsy 3 years ago
- 9 cups homemade chicken stock/broth* shopping list
- 3 cups dry noodles shopping list
- 10 carrots, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 5 celery stalks, washed and chopped shopping list
- Prepared chicken meatballs** shopping list
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded or diced shopping list
- salt & pepper, to taste shopping list
- * Using my homemade chicken stock recipe. shopping list
- ** Using my chicken meatballs recipe shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Bring chicken stock to a boil.
- 2. Add dry noodles to stock and set the timer according to pasta package directions.
- 3. When there are 5 minutes left in the cooking time throw in the chopped carrots, celery and meatballs. Keep the stock boiling.
- 4. When there is about 1 minute left add the cooked chicken so it can heat up thoroughly.
- 5. Taste the soup and add salt and pepper as needed.
- 6. Serve warm and store the leftovers in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!
The Cooksheilabetsy Brick, New Jersey
- Not added to any groups yet!