Cottage Cheese In Cream And Cheese..From tuly 3 years ago
- cottage cheese / Paneer : 400 gms shopping list
- tomato : 200 gms shopping list
- onion : 200 gms shopping list
- Cream : 200 ml shopping list
- ginger paste : 3 tablespoon shopping list
- garlic paste : 3 tablespoon shopping list
- oil : 200 ml shopping list
- cheese slices. shopping list
- garam masala powder : 3 teaspoon shopping list
- Red chilly powder : 4 teaspoon shopping list
- turmeric powder : 2 teaspoon shopping list
- salt and sugar to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Pressure cook the tomatoes for about 15 /20 mins.
- Make a puree of it.
- Make a paste of the onions.
- Heat oil and put the tomato puree , the onion paste , the ginger paste ,the garlic paste,the red chilly powder , turmeric powder , garam masala powder ,sugar and salt and deep fry till golden brown .
- Add cream and stir continuously so that the cream gets properly mixed.
- Cut the cottage cheese / paneer into cubes and add .
- Cover it with cheese slices and serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- tuly Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktuly Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!