Sunrise QuesadillaFrom mrsfio 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cook sausages as directed; cut in small pieces.
- Place a tortilla on microwave safe dish and place 2 slices of pepper jack cheese
- Distribute the sausage pieces and the chives evenly.
- Cover with rest of the cheese
- Sprinkle with garlic salt
- Cover with the other tortilla.
- Microwave for 45 seconds.
- While it is in the microwave, heat up a pan/skillet.
- When out of the microwave, move to pan/skillet and heat up until crispy.
- Cut in 4 pieces to serve.
- *Serve with ranch. We recommend: "Ken's buttermilk ranch".
- *Serve with your favorite hot sauce.. We recommend: "Pepperplant".
The Cookmrsfio Oceanside, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!