Ravioli In Mushroom-walnut Cream SauceFrom circlemoon8 5 years ago
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 12 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped shopping list
- 1-½ cups heavy whipping cream shopping list
- ¼ tsp fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1-½ cups freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 pound ravioli (or tortellini) cooked according to package directions shopping list
- Optional Garnish: fresh chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Cook ravioli according to package instructions.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Sauté mushrooms and walnuts until mushrooms are golden brown. Add heavy cream and stir frequently for 5 minutes until sauce has slightly thickened. When cream stops simmering, turn heat to warm. Add pepper and Parmesan cheese; stir until sauce is smooth. Do not boil.
- Drain pasta and place on a serving plate. Pour sauce over pasta. Garnish with parsley if desired. Serve immediately.
The Cookcirclemoon8 Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!