Bacon Wrapped Chicken With Chipotle Corn SalsaFrom MaggieRed 2 years ago
- 8 slices thick-cut bacon shopping list
- 1 (11 oz) can mexicorn (corn kernels with minced red and green bell peppers) shopping list
- 1 firm-ripe hass avocado, peeled, diced shopping list
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, chopped, plus 1 Tbsp adobo sauce shopping list
- 8 chicken breast tenders (1.25 to 1.5 lb) shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, combine corn, avocado, lime juice, chopped chipotle pepper, 1 Tbsp canola oil, and 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- Brush chicken tenders on both sides with adobo sauce. Sprinkle with coarse salt and freshly ground pepper. Wrap each tender with one piece of bacon.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 Tbsp canola oil over medium heat. Add chicken tenders and cook until fat is rendered and bacon is browned, 5 to 6 minutes. Turn and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 5 more minutes. Drain briefly on paper towels. Serve over the salsa.
The CookMaggieRed Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!