Baked Mac And Cheese For OneFrom jsiebens 3 years ago
- 20 g uncooked macaroni pasta shopping list
- 15 g butter shopping list
- 8 g all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 g salt shopping list
- 1 g pepper shopping list
- 0.3 g onion powder shopping list
- 120 ml milk shopping list
- 40 g shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 0.4 g ground mustard shopping list
- 1 dash worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 dash hot sauce shopping list
- 2 g bread crumbs shopping list
- 8 g shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease an oven-proof soup crock or 1 cup baking dish.
- Fill a small saucepan with water, and bring to a boil See Photo. Stir in the macaroni; boil until cooked but still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain well, and reserve.
- In the same saucepan, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Stir in the flour, salt, pepper, onion powder, and milk; whisk until smooth. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low, and whisk in 1/3 cup cheese, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Stir in the cooked macaroni. Spoon the macaroni and cheese into the prepared dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, until the cheese is melted and the macaroni is heated through, about 10 minutes.
The Cookjsiebens Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!