Chocolate Crunch CookiesFrom sheilabetsy 2 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well. Stir in cereal.
- 3. Shape mixture into 1" balls; place on lightly greased cookie sheets. Dip a fork in flour, and flatten cookies with a crisscross pattern.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes, cool slightly; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- sheilabetsy Brick, New Jersey
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksheilabetsy Brick, New Jersey
- Not added to any groups yet!