Shortcut Gingerbread CookiesFrom sheilabetsy 2 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Combine cake mix and ginger in a large bowl; add oil, eggs, and molasses, stirring until blended. Shape dough into a ball; wrap in wax paper, and chill for 2 hours.
- 2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 3. Knead dough on a floured surface; place dough between two pieces of wax paper on a cookie sheet, and roll to 1/4" thickness. Make patterns in dough with cookie cutters without lifting cookies from it's place. Freeze the partially cutout dough for 5 minutes or until firm. Lift dough cutouts with a metal spatula, and place 2" apart onto cookie sheets (re-roll excess dough and repeat the same process).
- 4. Bake at 375 degrees F for 9 to 10 minutes. Cool 2 to 3 minutes before removing from cookie sheets; cool on wire racks.
The Cooksheilabetsy Brick, New Jersey
- Not added to any groups yet!