Choco Crispies BarsFrom CrispiesAlNatural 3 years ago
- 50 grams of rice flakes shopping list
- 100 grams of granola shopping list
- 4 tablespoons of corn flakes (sugar optional) shopping list
- 5 bars of chocolate cup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons butter shopping list
- To decorate: shopping list
- sesame shopping list
- granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Place in a saucepan 1 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon brown sugar and a teaspoon of butter, bring the fire and when it starts to bubble add the rice flakes, mix, and place on oiled only source, press forming layer crib 1 cm thick. Melt 3 bars of chocolate and spread over mixture. Again placed in a pot, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon white sugar and 1 teaspoon butter, carrying fire and when it starts to bubble add the granola and corn flakes, mix chocolate and spread over the press. Take to the fridge or freezer to cool for easier cutting and shaping it into bars. Decorate with melted chocolate, sesame seeds and granulated sugar (optional).
The CookCrispiesAlNatural La Plata, Argenitna
- Not added to any groups yet!