Blackberry CheesecakeFrom LiLimint 1 year ago
- 1 can condensed milk shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 190g cream cheese shopping list
- 3 tablespoons blackberry jam shopping list
- 1 cup blackberry jam shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
- 1 package of butter cookies (Marie biscuit) shopping list
- 1 stick unsalted butter (room temperature) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Crush the cookies, use the blender (average speed make them almost dust)
- Then add the tablespoon of cinnamon and mix well. Knead the butter to form a soft dough.
- With the dough ready, cover bottom of pie pan. I recommend those aluminum pie molds, are inexpensive and provide a perfect fit, plus it helps a lot when baking.
- Ok, now take the mold to the refrigerator until you finish the preparation.
- preheat oven to 200° C (392° F)
- Blend condensed milk with eggs and cheese.
- Add 3 tablespoons of jam and mix well.
- Empty the pie crust and bake 40 to 50 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Cover with jam and form an edge of whipped cream using a pastry bag to decorate.
The CookLiLimint PVr, México
- Not added to any groups yet!