Pork Chops In Bacon GravyFrom lishakay 1 year ago
- • 1 tsp bacon grease shopping list
- • 4 pork chops, 1 inch thick, bone in shopping list
- • salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- • French herb roasting Rub shopping list
- • 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- • 1/2 lb bacon, diced 1/4 inch shopping list
- • 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- • 1 Tb flour shopping list
- • 1 Tb butter shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Season pork chops to taste.
- 2. Heat grease in a large skillet.
- 3. When grease smokes, add chops to the skillet. Allow to caramelize, about 12 minutes, turning once. Before removing from pan, sear edges of chops.
- 4. Remove chops from pan, place on platter and cover with foil.
- 5. Place the bacon in skillet sauté for a minute then add garlic, cover with lid, and cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, until cooked through but not crisp, about 6 minutes. Drain slightly.
- 6. Pour chicken broth over bacon mixture. Cover the skillet, bring to a boil over medium heat, add flour and reduce heat. Simmer until reduced to half, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- 7. Serve chops over mashed potatoes, cover with bacon gravy.
The Cooklishakay Belton, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!