Yaki ManduFrom lishakay 4 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef or ground pork shopping list
- 2 yellow onions, diced shopping list
- 2 cups carrots, diced shopping list
- 1/2 green cabbage, boiled and diced, squeeze out excess water shopping list
- 2 green onions, cut thin shopping list
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, diced shopping list
- 2 eggs, divided(one egg will be needed to seal wrapper) shopping list
- 1/8 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper shopping list
- 2(12ounce)packages small egg roll wraps(found near produce section) shopping list
- Dipping sauce shopping list
- * 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon red peppers shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Keep the ground beef in the fridge until you are done preparing the rest of the ingredients.
- 2 Mix ingredients in large bowl (it’s best to use your hands like preparing a meatloaf).
- 3 Scoop some of the mixture into a smaller bowl and keep the rest in the fridge until you are ready for it (wrapping is time consuming and you don’t want the meat to be out any longer than it needs to be).
- 4 Mix a raw egg in a small bowl or cup, or use a small bowl of water.
- 5 Place a “sheet” of the egg roll wrap on work surface in front of you then spoon a teaspoonful of meat mixture into the center of the wrapper, dip finger into egg to spread it onto two adjoining edges of the wrapper and fold in half diagonally to seal it (will look like triangle).
- 6 Press edges together and gently hold egg roll in hand and carefully squeeze out excess air as you are sealing.
- 7 Deep fry until golden brown (for healthier method, steam/pan fry with less oil).
- 8 Dipping sauce: Mix soy sauce, red pepper and sesame seeds.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooklishakay Belton, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!