"impression" CookiesFrom ActiveVegetarianBC 2 years ago
- 1 cup almonds shopping list
- 1 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted) shopping list
- 1/4 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 1/4 cup organic honey shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- Your choice of organic jam shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 1. Combine almonds and oats in a food processor and blend until coarsely ground. In a large bowl combine the ground oats and almonds with the flour, salt and cinnamon.
- 2. In a heat safe bowl melt the coconut oil and add to the dry mixture.
- 3. Next add the syrup and honey, stir until well combined.
- 4. Now the fun part…in the palm of your hands roll the dough into “golf ball” sized balls. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place the balls about 2″ apart. Press your thumb gently down into the center of each cookie to make an indentation. Fill the center of the cookie with your choice of jam. To make it interesting… try layering it with peanut butter! Simply scoop a tsp of peanut butter into the center of the cookie and top it off with some jam.
- 5.Bake cookies 12-15 minutes until edges are brown. Cool completely, then serve immediately or store in the fridge.
The CookActiveVegetarianBC Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!