Chili Con CarneFrom kristeta126 3 years ago
- 1/4 kilo ground beef shopping list
- 1 can whole tomatoes shopping list
- 1 can red beans shopping list
- 1 large white onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 whole garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup chicken stock shopping list
- salt and black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Wash the kidney beans through cold water and drain.
- 2. Saute garlic and onions in olive oil for about 5 minutes in high heat or until onions are translucent.
- 3. Mix in ground beef and cook until brown and excess water has evaporated.
- 4. Mix in tomatoes, straight up from the can (to include the juices).
- 5. Cook mixture until boiling point before lowering the heat to medium-low.
- 6. Mix in beans, chicken stock, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper, and sugar.
- 7. Simmer uncovered for about 30 minutes. Stir the mixture every 10 minutes.
- TIP: Serve with nacho chips and salsa or with bread or steamed rice! :)
People Who Like This Dish 0
- kristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!