Green EnchiladasFrom teddybearchavez 5 years ago
- 1 pound of tomatillos verdes shopping list
- cheese (any type will do but i recommend mozzarella) shopping list
- oil (any type will do) shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic shopping list
- 16 corn tortillas shopping list
- chiles serranos or jalapenos (put as many as you want) shopping list
How to make it
- First, you put the tomatillos verdes and the jalapenos to boil. they will be ready when the tomatillos turn a different color.
- Once the tomatillos and jalapenos change color take them out and put them in the blender with a little bit of water. put a piece of onion (not a lot) and the clove of garlic (chopped)
- once you blend that in a small pan put a little bit of oil. let it heat for a minute and the throw in the green salsa. let it boil. Once it boils turn it off.
- Next, in a bigger pan put a good amount of oil, enough for the tortilla to float in. Start frying the tortillas don't let them get crunchy. leave them there just enough to get them hot. Start stuffing every tortilla with cheese and put them in a baking pan line them all in. once you're done put some of the green salsa on top and sprinkle some more cheese on top (if you like it REALLY cheesy) put them in a preheated oven at 350 degrees. leave them there until the cheese is completely melted. take them out and ENJOY :)
The Cookteddybearchavez Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!