Involved Of Chard In Tomato Sauce With Carrots And MushroomsFrom CrispiesAlNatural 5 years ago
- 1 bunch swiss chard shopping list
- 1/2 cup Textured Protein Soy shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth shopping list
- 100 grams of ricotta shopping list
- 3 green onions shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- 1 carrot shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper shopping list
- 10 mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon tarragon shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- Soak textured protein soy broth with vegetables. Saute green onions chopped previously. Mix together the textured protein soy, green onion, ricotta and egg, salt to taste to form filling. Wash the chard leaves and remove the leaves thicker ribs and add 1 tablespoon of filling, form involved, rolling and turning the ends. Fry in a wok or deep pan the onion and pepper, add diced tomatoes, hot water, sugar, tarragon, salt, cook for 5 minutes add the sliced carrots are tender when they add the packets cook for 5 minutes and add the sliced mushrooms left in the fire until tender.
- Tip: You can serve with Spanish potatoes.
The CookCrispiesAlNatural La Plata, Argenitna
- Not added to any groups yet!