Apple ConfitFrom nikoblue 3 years ago
How to make it
- Peel the apples and slice 1/4 inch thick. (You should have about 9 cups.)
- Place the apples in a 4-quart or larger slow cooker. Add sugar and cinnamon to taste, and toss to coat well.
- Cover and cook until the apples are very tender and almost translucent, but not pureed, 2 to 2 1/2 hours on high or 4 to 4 1/2 hours on low.
- Stir in vanilla. Transfer to a bowl and let cool slightly.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
The Cooknikoblue Temple, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!