Beef Veg Stir FryFrom twohot 2 years ago
- 1 bag of frozen vegetables that you love shopping list
- 2 green onions thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 240g rib eye steak or strip loin , cut into 2cm stripes shopping list
- 1 3/4 tsp sesame seeds shopping list
- 2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup of water shopping list
- 2/3 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 TBSP soy sauce, low sodium shopping list
- 1 TBSP cornstarch shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- ground pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 tsp sesame seed oil shopping list
How to make it
- prepare thinly slice the onions and mince the garlic. cut the beef into stripes set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the beef then saute, stirring occasionally, until golden-brown, about 4-5 mins. Season with salt and pepper, then take the beef out of the skillet and transfer it to a plate.
- Add the onions and garlic to the skillet, cook over medium heat about 1 min, with stirring until they are lightly golden coloured, then add bag of veg and water. cook with occasional stirring, until the mixyure is about half. Meanwhile, combine the broth, soy sauce, and cornstarch and sesame seed oil in a small bowl, then pour this mixture over vegs. cook with constant stirring until the mixture is no longer cloudy 1-2 mins
- Put the beef and any accumulated meat juices back into the skillet. Add sesame seeds Cook, with stirrring, until the beef is heated through 1-2 mins. remove the skillet from heat, then serve.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!