Crispy Pork BellyFrom momhousecall 1 year ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Score skin right into the fat, about ¾" thick
- Rub salt into the scores
- Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper
- Place pork, skin side up, into pan
- Roast for ½ hour
- Turn heat down to 350°F
- Roast for another hour
- Remove pan from oven
- Baste pork belly with its own fat
- Remove pork belly
- Add the vegetables and place pork belly on top
- Put pan back into the oven
- Roast for another hour.
- Remove from oven and cover pork belly loosely with foil and let rest.
- Spoon fat away and make your gravy.
The Cookmomhousecall Surrey, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!