Smoked Bangus Rolls And Fish ChicharonFrom kristeta126 3 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Flake the flesh of milkfish See Photo. Place in a big bowl. Set aside fish skin.
- 2. Mash the milkfish meat with your hands. Make sure your hands are clean. Remove remnants of fishbone.
- 3. Add onion and egg on the milkfish meat See Photo. Mix well.
- 4. Place about 1 to 2 tablespoons of mixture in a lumpia wrapper or spring roll wrapper; roll and seal ends. See Photo
- 5. Deep-fry until golden. See Photo
- 6. Meanwhile, cut the fish skin into strips See Photo. Fry until golden.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- kristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!