Ham And Potato SoupFrom snuglebunnygirl 2 years ago
- 3 1/2 cups peeled and diced potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2/4 cup diced cooked ham shopping list
- 3 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 tbsp chicken bouillon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp pepper (white or black) shopping list
- 5 tbsp butter shopping list
- 5 tbsp flour shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
How to make it
- Combine potatoes, celery, onion, ham, and water in stockpot bring to a boil, cook over medium heat until potatoes are tender, about 10 to 15 mins, stir in chicken bouillon salt and pepper.
- in separate sauce pan melt butter over medium low heat, whisk in flour w/ a fork, stir constantly till thick about 1 min. slowly stir in milk not allowing lumps to form until all milk has been added continue stirring until thick 4 to 5 mins
- sir milk mixture into stockpot cook soup until heated and serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- snuglebunnygirl Phoenix, Arizona
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksnuglebunnygirl Phoenix, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!