Makki Ki Roti (punjabi Corn Bread)From naina13nov 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1 Mix corn meal and salt in bowl.
- 2 Pour boiling water in center (like well) and knead to a stiff dough with a spatula or big spoon.
- 3 Divide it into about 10 balls and roll each out to a circular disc shape (about 1/8 inch thick, and 4 inches in diameter).
- 4 Cook breads in either on a skillet with ghee until light brown on both sides on low-medium heat.
- 5 Serve hot with chutney. or any main dish, curry...
The Cooknaina13nov Chandigarh, India.
- Not added to any groups yet!