Creamy Chili Lime Hummus With Homemade Baked Tortilla ChipsFrom akitchenaddiction 1 year ago
For the hummus
- 1 large or 2 small garlic cloves, peeled shopping list
- 1 15oz can cannelloni/white beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp tahini shopping list
- 1 tbsp (or more if you like spice!) chili powder shopping list
- 1tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt, optional shopping list
For the chips
- soft tortillas, any kind, any size shopping list
- olive oil or cooking spray shopping list
- your choice of: garlic salt, salt, pepper, onion powder, oregano, or any other spice you like! shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut tortillas into desired sizes. Lightly brush olive oil or spray cooking spray over both sides of the tortilla pieces. Sprinkle with your choices of spices.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, turning halfway through, or until chips turn slightly brown. Time will depend on how large you cut the pieces.
- While chips are baking, start on the hummus.
- Place garlic gloves in a food processor. Pulse until pureed. Add beans, lime juice, tahini, chili powder, olive oil, and salt. Pulse until smooth.
- Serve with freshly baked tortilla chips. Enjoy!
The Cookakitchenaddiction Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Not added to any groups yet!