Pesto Chicken PizzaFrom mandymoore 2 years ago
- pizza dough or pizza crust of your choice (I use thin crust) shopping list
- 1 cup prepared basil garlic pesto shopping list
- 1/4 cup purple onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup smoked chicken, shredded (I usually use one from the supermarket, but I am sure you could find a good recipe for one on here) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Preaheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Roll out dough on a sprayed pizza pan and flatten to fit.
- Baked dough for 15 to 20 mins, (until crust is cooked but not brown)
- Removed from oven and let cool for 10 mins.
- Spread pesto on the crust.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella over the pesto.
- Sprinkle onion and chicken over the mozzarella and pesto.
- Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella over the top.
- Place back into the oven and cook until the cheese is melted and the top of the crust is brown.
- Serve with a greek or ceaser salad.
The Cookmandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- Not added to any groups yet!