Pesto Chicken Pizza #2From mandymoore 4 years ago
- 1 store bought pizza crust shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups prepared basil pesto shopping list
- 1 cup cooked diced store bought smoked chicken shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place pizza crust on a large baking sheet and top with pesto, chicken, cheese, onions, artichokes and pine nuts. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until cheese melts and crust is golden brown
The Cookmandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- Not added to any groups yet!