Yummy Microwave Blueberry Mug CakeFrom slugboy123 2 years ago
How to make it
- 1 Take a coffee mug and add the flour, splenda, brown sugar and baking powder. Mix the ingredients together.
- 2 Add the milk and stir. Continue adding more milk and stirring until it looks like cake batter.
- 3 Add a handful of blueberries and stir them inches.
- 4 Place mug in the microwave.
- 5 Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes, depending on your microwave's wattage. I sometimes microwave for 1.5 minutes and cake comes out with a nice sauce.
- 6 Enjoy!
The Cookslugboy123 River Oaks, U.s.a
- Not added to any groups yet!