Egg White CakeFrom emylene 2 years ago
How to make it
- Whisk the egg whites with 2 Tbsp of sugar until thick and pale and very foamy. Mix the rest of the sugar with flour, potato starch and baking powder, then sift into the egg mixture and fold in gently.
- Finally fold in cool melted butter.
- Pour the batter into a buttered bundt-form and bake in a pre-heated 180 C oven for 30-40 minutes. Test for doneness with a wooden toothpick.
- Cool slightly before turning out of the cake tin.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- emylene Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔