French Toast Bread PuddingFrom slugboy123 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar. not packed shopping list
- 1/2 a box of farm rich french toast sticks shopping list
- 1 cup of heavy cream shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup of water shopping list
- fruit is optional (bananas, blueberries, strawberries) shopping list
- 1/4 cup of white sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Cut sticks into 1in. pieces
- Layer the bottom of a 9 x 13 in. baking pan with brown sugar
- Lay the sticks onto the sugar in a single layer
- Press any extra sticks into the sides and corners
- (slice fruit and place between sugar and sticks)
- In large bowl, whisk together the heavy cream, eggs, vanilla, salt and water
- Cover sticks with mixture, pressing the sticks down to wet thoroughly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Sprinkle sticks with the white sugar
- Bake for 30-40 mins.
- After baking, broil top for 2-3 mins.
- let pudding stand for 10 mins and invert onto serving plate.