Left Overs Opportunity DishFrom hamildn 3 years ago
- 1 tblsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced shopping list
- 8 ounces sliced baby bella mushrooms shopping list
- 1 boneless ribeye steak - previously broiled and thinly sliced (approximately 12 ounces - other cuts of steaks could be substituted) shopping list
- 2 roasting ears of corn, steamed and cut from cob (1 8 ounce can of whole kernel yellow corn could be used) shopping list
- 4 to 6 Tblsp A-1 Bold & Spicy steak sauce, to taste. shopping list
- 8 ounces Rigatoni shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pasta per package directions.
- Bring olive oil to medium high heat in skillet.
- Add onion and red pepper.
- Cook about four minutes, stirring occassionally.
- Add mushrooms and continue cooking another four or five minutes.
- Add steak slices to skillet and continue to cook another four or five minutes.
- Add corn, reduce heat to low medium heat until pasta is ready.
- Add skillet meat mixture to drained pasta and stir in A-1 steak sauce. Serve.
The Cookhamildn Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!