Strawberry SalsaFrom mandymoore 2 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups finely chopped fresh strawberries shopping list
- 1 cup chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1 chopped, seeded jalapeno shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1/3 cup Catalina dressing shopping list
- 1 dash hot sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Mix to gether in a bowl, the strawberries, green pepper, jalapenos, onions, parsley and cilantro
- Add salad dressing, hot sauce, salt and pepper; stir until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerated for 2 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips.