Crab QuesadillasFrom snuglebunnygirl 3 years ago
- 2 lbs thawed frozen or fresh crab meat, coarsely chopped. shopping list
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas shopping list
- 2 lbs cream cheese shopping list
- 1 lb cheddar, shredded shopping list
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped shopping list
- 1 roasted red onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 roasted plum tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 4 tbsp Sriracha shopping list
- 1 lime, juiced shopping list
- 2 tbsp canola or olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut onion and tomatoes in half and place on a baking sheet. Put into hot oven and roast for 15 mins or until softened. Remove and let cool slightly and coarsely chop.
- Combine all ingredients together in a mixer except for tortillas. on 8 inch tortilla spread 1/2 cup of the mixture and fold over to create half moon shape. repeat w/ each tortilla
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add oil and pan fry tortilla until brown and crispy about 3 mins per side, cut into wedges and serve w salsa, guacamole and sour cream.
The Cooksnuglebunnygirl Phoenix, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!