Fantabulous Semi Homemade Mediterranean Pasta SaladFrom mandymoore 3 years ago
- 1 box Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad basil pesto pasta salad mix shopping list
- 1/3 cup cold water shopping list
- 3 TBS olive oil shopping list
- 2 cups grilled chicken, cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved shopping list
- 1. Large cucumber , peeled and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 4 oz (1 cup) crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained. (I used black olives) shopping list
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained and chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on box.
- In large bowl, stir together seasoning mix, water olive oil; stir in chicken.
- Add drained pasta and remaining ingredients to chicken mixture. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Cover; refrigerate any remaining salad.