Asian SlawFrom jillean 4 years ago
- 1 (3 ounce) package beef flavor ramen noodles with seasoning packet shopping list
- 1 (3 ounce) package roasted sunflower seed kernels shopping list
- 1 (3 ounce) package sliced almonds shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup bottled oil and vinegar salad dressing (such as Newman's Own®) shopping list
- 1/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix shopping list
How to make it
- Crush the ramen noodles in a bowl, and stir in the beef seasoning packet, sunflower seeds, almonds, green onions, oil and vinegar dressing, and sugar, mixing until the sugar is dissolved.
- Place the coleslaw mix into a large salad bowl, pour the dressing mixture over, and toss lightly to combine well. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
The Cookjillean New Port Richey, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!