Fresh Avocado and Beef SaladFrom msloyola 6 years ago
How to make it
- Put a little canola oil in a pan and fry the beef stew meat. Season the meat with salt.
- Wash and prepare lettuce and put it in a bowl.
- Peel and cut the avocados in bite size cubes and squeeze lemon juice over them and salt them.
- Add avocados to the bowl of lettuce.
- Add lemon juice, a tablespoon of oil and salt (to suit your taste) to the lettuce and avocado mixture.
- Add the meat to the bowl and toss. Enjoy!
- Note: Best if eaten while meat is warm.
The Cookmsloyola Joppa, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!