Fresh Summer SaladFrom photogeek 4 years ago
- * romaine lettuce (I guess you could use other leafy salad, but I prefer the goodness of Romaine; one head should be good for 4 people) shopping list
- * tomatoes shopping list
- * cucumbers (when I used the ones from our garden, I shaved off some of the skin because it was just too rough) shopping list
- * bell pepper (any colour, and it's optional) shopping list
- * Fresh/ dried herbs, depending on the season, of course (any and all of you favourites though I like to stick to dill, chives and parsley) shopping list
- * onion shopping list
- * garlic (fresh, dried or powder) shopping list
- * oil (olive or sunflower) shopping list
- * salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Wash & chop all of the ingredient to the desired size.
- 2. Toss with all and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- photogeek Ottawa, Canada
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookphotogeek Ottawa, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!