Oatmeal Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom awrelie 4 years ago
- 180g unsalted butter shopping list
- 250ml white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tbsp vanilla sugar shopping list
- 325ml all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 400g oatmeal shopping list
- 150g chopped dark chocolate/chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the butter, add sugar and mix well.
- Whisk ehhs with vanilla sugar and mix both masses together.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt. Add it to butter-eggs mixture and mix well, leaving no lumps.
- Add oatmeal and chocolate, mix well.
- Take a spoon of the dough and put on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Put the dough leaving 2.5cm [1in] around.
- Bake in a preheated oven [180C -356F] for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Let it cool in the baking tray for 2 minutes and ten place them on a cooling rack to let them cool completely.
The Cookawrelie Marijampolė, Lithuania
- Not added to any groups yet!