Chicken BurgerFrom awrelie 9 months ago
- 2 seeded burger buns shopping list
- 200g chicken breast shopping list
- 66g ricotta cheese/curd shopping list
- 1/5 egg shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- pepper powder shopping list
- 2/10 tsp spices for chicken shopping list
- flour shopping list
- bread crumbs shopping list
- egg shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
- tartar sauce shopping list
- 2 square slices of cheese shopping list
- 1 tomato shopping list
- 1 short cucumber shopping list
- 2 salad leaves [iceberg works perfect] shopping list
How to make it
- Mince chicken, mix with ricotta/curd, egg and spices.
- Divide into 2 parts.
- With damp hands form chicken patties.
- Whisk an egg with 40ml of water.
- Take one patty, roll it in the flour, then into egg-water mixture and in bread crumbs.
- Pour enough oil in the pan so that when you put a patty in it, it would be soaked 1/2. Heat the oil well and turn it to the minimum heat.
- Fry the patties from both sides until golden brown.
- Put on paper towel to get rid of extra oil.
- Take one burger bun and cut it.
- Spread Tartar sauce on the buttom part and the top part, add a salad, cheese and sliced tomatoes. Then add one patty and slices cucumbers. Put the top part of burger bun.
The Cookawrelie Marijampolė, Lithuania
- Not added to any groups yet!