Kheer - Rice PuddingFrom awrelie 3 years ago
How to make it
- Wash the rice until water becomes clear. Put in a pot.
- Pour half of milk and mix. Cover with a lid and boil for 15-20 minutes until ready. Mash it.
- Add sugar and remaining milk. Heat for 10 minutes over low heat until it starts thicken.
- Add cardamom and raisins. Take the pot off the stove and pour into serving bowls.
- Decorate with nuts and raisins.
- Can be served hot or chilled.
The Cookawrelie Marijampolė, Lithuania
- Not added to any groups yet!