Scalloped PotatoesFrom CindyFillman 2 years ago
- 1tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA chive & onion cream cheese spread shopping list
- 2cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1cup milk shopping list
- 10slices OSCAR MAYER bacon, cooked, crumbled and divided shopping list
- 4-1/2lb. yukon gold potatoes (about 12), cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices shopping list
- 1 onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1cup KRAFT 2% milk Shredded colby & monterey jack cheeses shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- COOK first 3 ingredients in saucepan on medium heat until cream cheese spread is melted and mixture comes to boil, stirring constantly with whisk.
- RESERVE 2 Tbsp. bacon. Layer half each of the potatoes, onions and remaining bacon in 13x9-inch baking dish; repeat layers. Add cream cheese sauce; cover.
- BAKE 1-1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown, uncovering and topping with shredded cheese and reserved bacon for the last 10 min.