Lemon Dijon Chicken With PotatoesFrom danni_appel 3 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes, cut into chunks shopping list
- 1 small onion, wedged shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon quick cooking tapioca shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 pounds meaty chicken pieces, skinned shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest shopping list
- 1/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
How to make it
- In a 4-6 quart slow cooker layer the potatoes and onions. Sprinkle with the tapioca and top with chicken. Season chicken with salt, pepper and half teaspoon of oregano. In a small bowl whisk together the lemonade, Dijon, lemon zest and half teaspoon of oregano. Pour over chicken and potatoes. Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
The Cookdanni_appel Colorado Springs, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!