Slow Cooker French Dip SammiesFrom danni_appel 3 years ago
- 3 1/2- 4 1/2 pounds beef rump roast shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp Grill seasoning (I use McCormick) shopping list
- 1 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbsp beef bouillon granules shopping list
- 1 Tbsp minced onion shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup beef stock shopping list
- 12 ounces beer (darker the better) shopping list
- French bread or Sandwich rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Place roast in large crockpot. Season with salt, grill seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, beef bouillon and minced onion. Add broth and beer to crockpot, cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Take out the meat, slice or shred it (it will be falling apart). Strain the au jus so there are no clumps of meat or fat. Serve french dip on french bread with cheddar cheese and side of au jus.
The Cookdanni_appel Colorado Springs, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!