Slow Cooker Orange ChickenFrom danni_appel 3 years ago
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons ketchup shopping list
- 6oz orange juice concentrate, thawed shopping list
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 3 cups cooked white rice shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken into cubes and toss in a ziploc bag with the flour. Shake until chicken is well coated with flour on all sides.
- Heat olive oil in skillet and brown a few minutes on all sides, not enough to cook through. This will insure the chicken will hold it's shape in the slow cooker. Steam broccoli in microwave according to package directions.
- Place chicken on the bottom of the slow cooker (spray crock with cooking spray first or use a liner). Combine salt, balsamic vinegar, ketchup, orange juice concentrate, and brown sugar in a bowl and pour over chicken. Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3. Serve over rice and additional sauce.
The Cookdanni_appel Colorado Springs, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!