Broccoli SoupFrom twohot 3 years ago
- tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 2 (10 ounce) packages chopped frozen broccoli, thawed shopping list
- 1 potato, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 4 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan, and saute onion and garlic until tender. Mix in broccoli, potato, and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- With a hand mixer or in a blender, puree the mixture until smooth. Return to the saucepan, and reheat. Season with nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!