Bbq Chicken Savoury PancakesFrom MrsSims 1 year ago
- *PANCAKES* shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 ½ cups milk shopping list
- ½ cup oil or melted butter shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- *BBQ chicken SAUCE* shopping list
- 2-3 chicken breasts -chopped and cooked shopping list
- 3 tbs.BBQ sauce shopping list
- 1 tbs. honey shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 180'C
- Mix all ingredients with a hand mixer until mixture is runny.
- Heat up a pan, spray with cooking spray and scoop 1-2 tsp mixture into the pan and spread evenly. Flip your pancake when needed.
- When you have a batch of pancakes, set them aside.
- *BBQ CHICKEN SAUCE*
- In a bowl, mix your mayonnaise, BBQ sauce and honey all together to form sauce.
- Add your chicken to the sauce.
- Grease your baking pan and set aside.
- Scoop 1-2 tbs of your BBQ Chicken onto one of the edges of your pancakes and add a pinch of grated cheese.
- Roll your pancake as you would a crepe.
- Continue this with all your pancakes.
- Place your folded pancakes onto your baking pan.
- Bake in the oven for approx. 10-15 mins- they will be ready when your cheese has melted.
- Cut them in halves and you have double the amount!
- Enjoy them while they are hot or even cold.
The CookMrsSims St Albert, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!