Crockpot Italian Chicken & RiceFrom asmith 1 year ago
How to make it
- Spray crockpot with pan spray. Mix cream soup, 1 soup can of milk, dressing mix and rice in bottom of crockpot.
- Place frozen chicken breasts on top of rice mixture. Cook on Auto for about 6 hours.
- When chicken is cooked through, shred with two forks and mix into rice.
- Turn off crockpot, sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over top, replace lid until cheese is melted and serve.
The Cookasmith Misery, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!