Herbal TeaFrom monik 4 years ago
- tea for cold n sore throat shopping list
- 1 tea bag of dry sage ( fresh or dry whichever is available) shopping list
- 1 tea bag of dry chamomile tea shopping list
- few sprig of thyme ( fresh or dry which ever is available ) shopping list
- few sprig of rosemary ( fresh or dry which ever is available) shopping list
- 1/2 inch of ginger shopping list
- 1tbsp of lemon shopping list
- honey as per your taste shopping list
- few grains of salt ( very very little like 1 or 2 grain ) shopping list
- water to boil shopping list
How to make it
- Bring to boil all ingredients expect honey add it later .... Drink as much n as many times u like ......
- For dry cough ...
- Rub some Vicks vapor or any kind of balm which contains menthol under your feet .. around your chest n throat before going to bed and cover yourself completely .... next morning no dry cough ....
- Jal Neti or salt water neti ( Hatha yoga ) works wonder for blocked nose but if u know it or u preform yoga please ask your yoga instructor to teach you ....
- Honey is helps to sooth sore throat ... use salted Luke warm water for gargling
- One more tea which helps is Ginger honey lemon tea ...
- And of course my all time favorite is Chicken soup with lemon is the best
- Above all lots sleep n rest is the best medicine for cold n fever
- Stay warm well n enjoy some herbal tea even with good health :)
- Tip :
- The most safest n natural remedy for cockroach n black ants is
- 1 tbsp of Boric Acid and 1 tbsp of powdered sugar mix together put in a small plate n keep it where u think these animal live :D
- Please keep out of reach from pets n children
- Any Comments are most welcome !!!
The Cookmonik Athens, Greece
- Not added to any groups yet!