Mom's Asparaus CasseroleFrom tconstantine 2 years ago
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 8 TBLS flour shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup asparagus juice shopping list
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 3 cans drained asparagus (save juice for white sauce) shopping list
- 1/2 cup almond slivers shopping list
- 1 bag grated cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Make white sauce (see recipe below) then mix with 2 cans of cream of mushroom and 1 can of celery soup.
- In casserole dish pour sauce mixture over 3 cans drained asparagus.
- Sprinkle with almond slivers.
- Cover with as much grated cheddar cheese as you like.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- tconstantine Hoover, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktconstantine Hoover, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!