Scalloped Country Rib Corn CasseroleFrom kathijo1230 3 years ago
- 2 1/2 lbs. Country Ribs shopping list
- flour (enough just to sprinkle on the ribs) shopping list
- seasoning for the meat shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, margarine or oil shopping list
- 3 cans of potatoes, sliced shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 Medium onion, sliced shopping list
- bell pepper, sliced shopping list
- 1 can mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can milk (filled in the empty soup can) shopping list
- 1 can cream corn shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 375-400 -I do 375 for 30 minutes and then turn it up for the last 15.
- HEAT up butter/oil in skillet on medium high heat.
- SEASON ribs on both sides with Seasoning and Flour.
- SEAR both sides of ribs until nice and brown and crispy, set aside on a plate when done.
- LAYER sliced canned-potatoes at the bottom of a 9x13 greased pan.
- SPRINKLE potatoes with Salt & Pepper.
- LAYER sliced Onion and Bell Pepper on top of potatoes.
- MIX Mushroom soup and Milk in a bowl with whisk. POUR on top.
- POUR Cream Corn on top of this, making sure you sporadically cover the soup.
- PLACE ribs on top of everything and put in the oven. (if not using canned potatoes, cover with foil and add 20-30min to the time)
- BAKE for 45 minutes or until meat is DONE. (Juices will run clear when cut.)
The Cookkathijo1230 Kissimmee, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!