Cranberry-nut Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom twohot 3 years ago
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour (about 3 1/3 ounces) $ shopping list
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour (about 3 1/2 ounces) shopping list
- 3/4 cup regular oats shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt $ shopping list
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate minichips $ shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened $ shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 large egg $ shopping list
- 1 large egg white $ shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flours, oats, baking powder, and the next 5 ingredients (through chips) in a large bowl.
- Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add honey, vanilla, egg, and egg white; beat well. Add flour mixture to sugar mixture; beat at low speed until well blended. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool 2 minutes on pans. Remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks.
- This cookie dough--with regular oats in the batter--needs to be chilled for several hours or overnight before baking.
- Nutritional Information
- Amount per serving
- Calories: 75
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fat: 2.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 1.4g
- Carbohydrate: 12.1g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 49mg
- Calcium: 12mg
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!